Senior iOS Developer (Up to 2000$)
- Work level: Member
- Salary: Up to $2000
- Location: Ho Chi Minh
- Open date: 21/10/2018
• Language training: Japanese, English (Company sponsor)
• Salary review: 2 times/ year and incentive bonus at the end of the year
• Salary package: competitive and negotiable
• Lunch & parking allowance
• Premium Health Insurance
• Applicable for all normal benefits: insurances, 13th salary, annual outing trip, team building activities, kick off 01 time/quarter
• Sport and club activities: Football, swimming, badminton, guitar, yoga etc. (Company sponsor)
At EVOLABLE ASIA, our colors don’t just make things – we make things possible.
Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing programming problems for our clients.
Let’s join our teams that build massively scalable software and systems, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of IT markets.
We are now seeking Senior iOS Developer to join our team.
For this role, you should:
• Participate in our entire product lifecycle, design, develop, test, release and scale new and existing product features
• Collaborate effectively with other technology teams to solve complex issues spanning their respective areas
• Collaborate with Product team to deliver stable and performant user experiences
• Gather and address technical and design requirements
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Provide training and support to team members
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
• You love the idea of wearing multiple hats and working long hours to complete a goal
• You are excited about working at a startup and on a small, talented team
• You care deeply about code quality, performance, and execution, but aren’t a dogmatic perfectionist
• You don’t mind helping out on other areas of the stack if necessary
• You are comfortable in an environment where projects are time-sensitive
• Adapting to changes in products, projects, and direction won’t throw you for a loop
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent training
Skills and Qualifications:
• At least 3 years experience in iOS application development(minimum 2 years with Swift)
• Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, different versions of iOS, how to deal with different screen sizes
• Experience working with REST/JSON APIs
• Extensive knowledge of asynchronous programming, the app life circle and networking
• Experience working on iOS video/messaging focused applications
• Startup mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible
• Customer-centric mindset and lean approach will be high value
Why Join EVOLABLE ASIA?
• Benefits – Competitive salary and other attractive packages.
• Personal Development – Japanese learning opportunities with free-charge, Working with professional Japanese experts, Approaching latest technologies, and Challenging with new projects.
• Environment – You have chances to work in an honest, open-minded environment where people are trusted, fairly evaluated and empowered to do great things.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.