PHP Developer (700$~1000$) – HCM
- Work level: Member
- Salary: 700$~1000$
- Location: Ho Chi Minh
- Open date: 12/08/2018
• Language training: Japanese, English (Company sponsor)
• Salary review: 2 times/ year and incentive bonus at the end of the year
• Salary package: competitive and negotiable
• Lunch & parking allowance
• Premium Health Insurance
• Applicable for all normal benefits: insurances, 13th salary, annual outing trip, team building activities, kick off 01 time/quarter
• Sport and club activities: Football, swimming, badminton, guitar, yoga etc. (Company sponsor)
If you are now looking for a mix friendly environment where you can work with professional colleagues and balance between working and relaxing.
If you are now looking for a place where you can upgrade your knowledge – then Evolable Asia is where you belong.
Sounds good so far!
We are now seeking an enthusiastic and professional Engineer who is strong at PHP language to collaborate with team members to define and implement software architecture.
Scopes of work:
– Liaise with business owners to understand product’s requirements
– Deliver high quality, clearly commented and well Unit tested code
– Review other members’ code to ensure team’s work quality
– Researching and giving any ideas/solutions for improvements
Education: University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
– Have 1~3 years development with PHP language
– Experience with MySQL Database
– Have experience with cource control system (Github, SVN) is plus
– Have experience on large scale web service is plus
– Be able to read and understand English documents
– Good sense of teamwork and high responsibility
– Good communication skill
– Self-motivated, self-disciplined
Why Join Evolable Asia?
– Benefits – Competitive salary and other attractive packages.
– Personal Development – Japanese learning opportunities with free-charge , Working with professional Japanese experts, Approaching latest technologies, and Challenging with new projects.
– Environment – You have chances to work in an honest, open-minded environment where people are trusted, fairly evaluated and empowered to do great things.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.