Mobile Developer (1,000$ – 1,400$) – HCM
- Position: Developer
- Work level: Member
- Salary: 1,000$ - 1,400$
- Location: Ho Chi Minh
- Open date: 25/03/2018
• Language training: Japanese, English (Company sponsor)
• Salary review: 2 times/ year and incentive bonus at the end of the year
• Salary package: competitive and negotiable
• Lunch & parking allowance
• Premium Health Insurance
• Applicable for all normal benefits: insurances, 13th salary, annual outing trip, team building activities, kick off 01 time/quarter
• Sport and club activities: Football, swimming, badminton, guitar, yoga etc. (Company sponsor)
Where do you want to be in a year, in 5 years?
What if you had an opportunity to achieve more in less time then you could ever imagine?
At Evolable Asia, you can.
We are now seeking for Senior Mobile/Game Native Engineers who are passionate about developing great softwares, having the love for solving hard problems and enjoy learning modern technologies.
Sound good so far?
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
– Involvement in mobile game including programming of Game logic, Graphics as well as User Interface
– Write well designed, efficient and well-documented code using Cocos JS
– Porting to various platforms likes iOS, Android…
– Be responsible for design and code reviews
– Thrive in a very agile development process with rapid releases
– Collaborating with other members’ code to ensure team’s work quality
What are we looking for:
**Education: University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
– At least 2 years experience in developing native applications (Android or iOS)
– Experience with client side coding (Java, C, C++, C#, Objective-C, Swift, etc)
– Strong knowledge of communications with back-end services
– Strong testing, debugging and analytical skills
– Be passionate for well-designed, highly maintainable code
– Experience designing architecture is a big plus
– Experience improving application performance is a big plus
– Experience in building games in Cocos 2d-x/JS is a big plus
– Experience in Unity is also an added advantage
– Good sense of teamwork and high responsibility
– Good communication skill
– Self-motivated, self-disciplined
Why Join Evolable Asia?
– Benefits – Competitive salary and other attractive packages.
– Personal Development – Japanese learning opportunities with free-charge, Working with professional Japanese experts, Approaching latest technologies, and Challenging with new projects.
– Environment – You have chances to work in an honest, open-minded environment where people are trusted, fairly evaluated and empowered to do great things.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.