Java Engineer (800$ ~ 1200$)
- Position: Developer
- Work level: Member
- Salary: 800$ - 1200$
- Location: Ho Chi Minh / Ha Noi / Da Nang
- Open date: 20/02/2018
• Language training: Japanese, English (Company sponsor)
• Salary review: 2 times/ year and incentive bonus at the end of the year
• Salary package: competitive and negotiable
• Lunch & parking allowance
• Premium Health Insurance
• Applicable for all normal benefits: insurances, 13th salary, annual outing trip, team building activities, kick off 01 time/quarter
• Sport and club activities: Football, swimming, badminton, guitar, yoga etc. (Company sponsor)
Where do you want to be in a year, in 5 years?
What if you had an opportunity to achieve more in less time then you could ever imagine?
At Evolable Asia, you can.
We are now seeking an enthusiastic and professional Software Engineers who are strong at Java language to collaborate with team members to define and implement software architecture in an E-commerce Travel site: Booking Air ticket, Hotel, tour online within Japan & Global.
Sound good so far?
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
– Liaise with business owners to understand product’s requirements
– Deliver high quality, clearly commented and well Unit tested code
– Review other members’ code to ensure team’s work quality
+ Education: University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
– At least 2 years of experience
– Proven software development experience in Java language
– Good knowledge of HTTP and Web technologies including session, cookie etc.
– Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
– Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc.)
– Good sense of teamwork and high responsibility
– Good communication skill
– Self-motivated, self-disciplined
Why Join Evolable Asia?
– Benefits – Competitive salary and other attractive packages.
– Personal Development – Japanese learning opportunities with free-charge, Working with professional Japanese experts, Approaching latest technologies, and Challenging with new projects.
– Environment – You have chances to work in an honest, open-minded environment where people are trusted, fairly evaluated and empowered to do great things
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.