Java Engineer ($1300 – $1700) – HCM
- Position: Developer
- Work level: Member
- Salary: ($1300 - $1700)
- Location: Ho Chi Minh
- Open date: 02/12/2017
• Language training: Japanese, English (Company sponsor)
• Salary review: 2 times/ year and incentive bonus at the end of the year
• Salary package: competitive and negotiable
• Lunch & parking allowance
• Premium Health Insurance
• Applicable for all normal benefits: insurances, 13th salary, annual outing trip, team building activities, kick off 01 time/quarter
• Sport and club activities: Football, swimming, badminton, guitar, yoga etc. (Company sponsor)
Where do you want to be…in a year, in 5 years?
What if you had an opportunity to achieve more in less time then you could ever imagine?
At Evolable Asia, you can.
Sound good so far?
We are now seeking enthusiastic and professional Software Engineers who are strong at Java language to collaborate with team members to define and implement software architecture.
Scopes of work:
– Liaise with business owners to understand product’s requirements
– Deliver high quality, clearly commented and well Unit tested code
– Review other members’ code to ensure team’s work quality
Education: University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
– At least 5 years of experience
– Proven software development experience in Java language
– Good experience in Struts, Hibernate, Tomcats, Jboss and MVC model
– Good knowledge of Web App, relational databases, version control tools & developing web services.
– Have experience working with Japanese company is plus
– Be able to read and understand English documents
– Good sense of teamwork and high responsibility
– Good communication skill
– Self-motivated, self-disciplined
Why Join Evolable Asia
– Benefits – Competitive salary and other attractive packages.
– Personal Development – Japanese learning opportunities with free-charge , Working with professional Japanese experts, Approaching latest technologies, and Challenging with new projects.
– Environment – You have chances to work in an honest, open-minded environment where people are trusted, fairly evaluated and empowered to do great things.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.