IT Helpdesk Leader
• Manage day to day running of the helpdesk, delegating incidents to relevant team members, ensuring incidents are worked efficiently within the agreed timeframe.
• Manage, Train and develop service desk technicians ensuring high level of motivation and engagement.
• Initiate service improvement, through analysis of service calls and common incidents.
• Ensure that support cover, rotas and shift patterns meet the service cover agreed with the business
• Ownership of support documentation – generate, refine, update and continuously improve
• Provide data and report of KPI’s and trends IT Manager
• Other duties as request
• Experiences in providing IT helpdesk services at lest 3 years
• Professional IT Certifications, such as: ITIL
• Ability to manage and lead a team
• Customer service and call handling skills, empathy and ability to seek effective resolution to a service incident or request
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to organize the workload of the team
• Ability to prioritize and escalate issues as required
• Flexible approach to work
• Demonstrates an “investigative” and “can do” approach and attitude to all tasks
• Strong understanding of Helpdesk systems and processes
• Strong experiences in Workstation OS and client application including Mac OS Linux, Windows, MS Office, Browsers, email, client software, …
• Knowledge of network infrastructure such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN, Email, Printer, …
• Analytical problem-solving skills, negotiate skill, willingness to learn, self-initiative
• Team player, disciplined, organized
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.
- Position: IT
- Work level: Member
- Salary: High Salary
- Location: Ho Chi Minh
- Expire date: 11/04/2017
- Salary package: competitive and negotiable
- Salary review: 2 times/ year and incentive bonus at the end of the year.
- Lunch & parking allowance
- Premium Health Insurance.
- Language training: Japanese, English (Company sponsor)
- Applicable for all normal benefits: insurances, 13th salary, annual outing trip, team building activities, kick off 01 time/quarter.
- Sport activities: Football, swimming, badminton etc. (Company sponsor)