iOS Developer (Up to $1500 USD)
- Position: Developer
- Work level: Member
- Salary: Up to $1500
- Location: Ho Chi Minh
- Open date: 20/02/2018
• Language training: Japanese, English (Company sponsor)
• Salary review: 2 times/ year and incentive bonus at the end of the year
• Salary package: competitive and negotiable
• Lunch & parking allowance
• Premium Health Insurance
• Applicable for all normal benefits: insurances, 13th salary, annual outing trip, team building activities, kick off 01 time/quarter
• Sport and club activities: Football, swimming, badminton, guitar, yoga etc. (Company sponsor)
Where do you want to be…in a year, in 5 years?
What if you had an opportunity to achieve more in less time then you could ever imagine?
At Evolable Asia, you can.
Sound good so far?
We are now seeking an enthusiastic and professional Software Engineers who are strong at iOS(Swift) to collaborate with team members to define and implement software architecture.
Here are little tasks for you:
- Develop Application for Real Estate Investor (Upgrade)
- Deliver high quality
- Review other members’ code to ensure team’s work quality
Education: University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
・At least 3 years experience
・Good experience and strong skill with Swift
・Experience of QA/ QC, Estimated man hour, Implementation, Unit test
・Experience in Android(Kotlin) is plus
・Be able to read and understand English documents
・Good sense of teamwork and high responsibility
・Good communication skill
Why Join Evolable Asia?
・Benefits – Competitive salary and other attractive packages.
・Personal Development – Japanese learning opportunities with free-charge, Working with professional Japanese experts, Approaching latest technologies, and Challenging with new projects.
・Environment – You have chances to work in an honest, open-minded environment where people are trusted, fairly evaluated and empowered to do great things.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.