Evolable Asia is looking for the brightest mind with strong event operation & organization and writing skills to work side-by-side with our passionate and hard-working Marketing team. The team member has the opportunity to lead a number of initiatives.
As a member of Marketing team, you will have to deliver the following:
Internal Communication: 80%
- Briefs, event plan and production. Overseeing implementation and logistics of all internal marketing events (such as Kick-off, internal seminar, seasonal events, and monthly E-newsletter).
- Smoothly collaborate with designers, purchasers, campaign leader, and vendors to develop and execute campaigns that engage our professionals.
- Collaborate with leader to conceptualize, write, and edit campaign assets including articles, web copy, emails, invitations, scripts, social media, and other collateral
- Produce innovative content that inspires our professionals to create a world of belonging anywhere and to apply our Core Values to their daily work.
- Track all internal communication efforts to measure success and refine approach accordingly
Behaviour Research: 15%
- Collect the answers for various surveys for internal professionals.
Other duties upon request: 5%
What do we expect from you:
- 2-3 year experiences in the Marketing field of events organization.
- A strong attention to detail and organization
- Excellent written, vertical and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to synthesize complex issues to internal and external audiences.
- Demonstrated flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and schedule work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Interest in working with people
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Self-learning? Yes, we need that.
. You’ll benefit from:
- The opportunity to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
- The opportunity to work in a fun environment full of happy people who enjoy coming to work and new initiatives, happen every day. You won’t get bored!
- The opportunity to work with a strong team of pros dedicated to making great content we’ll be proud of.
- Salary package: Competitive and negotiable
- Performance review: 2 times/ year and incentive bonus at end of the year
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Premium health insurance
- Applicable for all normal benefits: insurance, 13th salary, annual outing trip, team building activities
- Sports activities: Football, swimming, badminton, guitar, gym, Calisthenics, yoga etc. (Company sponsor)
- Language training: English and Japanese (Company sponsor).
- Working environment: dynamic, innovative and friendly.