Internal Communication Leader is in charge of manage & coordinate the implementation of internal communication Events/Campaign to ensure that all members can find, send, receive & understand communication content in a timely way.
- Manage internal communications output.
- Prepare strategic communication plan for company.
- Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the company’s strategic vision
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations/Communications, or Advertising OR 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in driving high-technology and corporate communications messaging platforms and programs particularly in order to track the success rate for electronic communication campaigns.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience working with internal and external communications.
- Strong listening, creative thinking, influencing and relationship-building skills
- Salary package: Competitive and negotiable
- Performance review: 2 times/ year and incentive bonus at end of the year
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Premium health insurance
- Applicable for all normal benefits: insurance, 13th salary, annual outing trip, team building activities
- Sports activities: Football, swimming, badminton, guitar, gym, Calisthenics, yoga etc. (Company sponsor)
- Language training: English and Japanese (Company sponsor).
- Working environment: dynamic, innovative and friendly.