We are now seeking for Senior Mobile Game Native Engineers, who are passionate about developing great software, having the love of solving the hard problem & enjoy learning modern technologies.
Sound good so far?
Here’s a tittle taste of your challenge:
- Involvement in the mobile game including programming of Game logic, Graphics as well as users interface.
- Write well designed, efficient & well-documented code using Cocos JS
- Porting to various platforms like iOS, Android….
- Be responsible for design & code reviews.
- At least 2 years experience in building game in Cocos 2dx /js
- Experience in client side coding (Java, C/C++, Object C, Swift). C/C++ is a must.
- Strong knowledge of communication with backend services.
- Experience in developing Native Application (iOS/Android) is a plus
- Experience in working with network programming/game online is big plus.
- Experience in developing a complete game project (from ground up to submit store) is a big plus.
- Experience designing architecture is big plus
- Experience improving application performance is big plus
- Salary package: Competitive and negotiable
- Performance review: 2 times/ year and incentive bonus at end of the year
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Premium health insurance
- Applicable for all normal benefits: insurance, 13th salary, annual outing trip, team building activities
- Sports activities: Football, swimming, badminton, guitar, gym, Calisthenics, yoga etc. (Company sponsor)
- Language training: English and Japanese (Company sponsor).
- Working environment: dynamic, innovative and friendly.