- Event management & communication: 80%
– Internal events brainstorming, planning, operating & tracking. The internal events include Company’s birthday Party, Year-end Party, seasonal events, monthly E-newsletter & other events arising upon the situation.
– Support external events when required.
– Smoothly collaborate with Designers, Purchasers, Campaign leader, and related Vendors to develop and execute campaigns that engage our professionals.
– Collaborate with other team members to conceptualize, write, edit & publish campaign communication assets including articles, web copy, emails, invitations, scripts, social media, and other collaterals.
- Social Media approaching channels: 15%
– Manage the Internal Facebook group, Internal chatgroup & Portal, as the main channels to approach Members.
– Produce innovative content that inspires our professionals to create a world of belonging anywhere, and to apply our Core Values to their daily work.
- Other duties upon request: 5%.
- 2-3 year experiences in the Marketing field of events organization or internal communication (preferred).
- A strong attention to detail and organization.
- Excellent written, vertical and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to synthesize complex issues to internal and external audiences.
- Demonstrated flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and schedule work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Interest in working with people.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Self-learning? Yes, we need that.
You’ll benefit from:
- The opportunity to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
- The opportunity to work in a fun environment full of happy people who enjoy coming to work and new initiatives, happen every day. You won’t get bored!
- The opportunity to work with a strong team of pros dedicated to making great content we’ll be proud of.
- Salary package: Competitive and negotiable
- Performance review: 2 times/ year and incentive bonus at end of the year
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Premium health insurance
- Applicable for all normal benefits: insurance, 13th salary, annual outing trip, team building activities
- Sports activities: Football, swimming, badminton, guitar, gym, Calisthenics, yoga etc. (Company sponsor)
- Language training: English and Japanese (Company sponsor).
- Working environment: dynamic, innovative and friendly.