If you HAVE expertise and experience about DevOps
If you DO love to learn more about outstanding projects.
If you WANT to grow both hard-skills and soft-skills faster
We’d love to meet you!
Our company is seeking to hire a skilled DevOps Engineer to help with the development of our current projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around designing and implementing solutions for fault tolerance, monitoring, performance enhancements, capacity optimization, disaster recovery, and configuration management of system and applications.
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will be part of a team to build cloud architecture for our applications.
- Design infrastructure solutions for scalability, reliability, high availability, performance, security, software maintainability, and operational excellence.
- Configure, administrate CI&CD tools/utilities.
- Develop plugins /tool for CI&CD system.
- Design and maintain policies, procedures, processes and checklist for monitoring, backing up system.
- Monitor and maintain alive services and servers on cloud.
- Make sure the execution of the builds and deployments to all environments based on build schedule happens.
- Support development team to troubleshot and resolve system problems;
- Recommend new technologies and cloud services to ensure quality and productivity.
Location: HCM Head Office 90 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Da Kao Ward, Dist. 1, HCMC.Job requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science of Information System and related subject.
- 2+ years of operational experience as System Administrator or System Engineer or DevOps engineer.
- Knowledge about cloud services and strong understanding of AWS
- Knowledge of standard methodologies: configuration management, monitoring, alerting, metrics.
- Experience in relational databases (Oracle/PostgreSQL/MSSQL) and noSQL
- Relevant working experiences of code and script
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments.
Nice to have:
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer.
- Knowledge of software development in Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of concepts and methods related to analysis, design and implementation in an object-oriented environment.
- Salary package: Competitive and negotiable
- Performance review: 2 times/ year and incentive bonus at end of the year
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Premium health insurance
- Applicable for all normal benefits: insurance, 13th salary, annual outing trip, team building activities
- Sports activities: Football, swimming, badminton, guitar, gym, Calisthenics, yoga etc. (Company sponsor)
- Language training: English and Japanese (Company sponsor).
- Working environment: dynamic, innovative and friendly.