If you HAVE expertise and experience about Customer Relation.
If you DO love to learn more about worldwide projects.
If you WANT to grow both hard-skills and soft-skills faster.
We are very much looking forward to having you in the office!
We are looking for potential candidates who will work with us as our Client Relationship Managers (CRM). The CRM collaborates closely with Sales Team to manage relationships with our valued clients.
What you bring to this role:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies;
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients;
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues;
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
We are GROWING rapidly 4000% YoY, BE the top 15 best IT companies to work for based on 8000+ reviews submitted by IT people like you on ITviec and BE the 1st place of the Tokyo Stock Exchange – The Largest Stock Market in Japan.
Our leadership team consist of ex-Delivery Hero such as Amazon, Google, Yahoo, Lazada, and an endless list.
All missing is you! Come and Join us!Job requirements
In order to take this position, you must possess the following skillsets:
- Proficient in the Japanese language in both speaking and writing at JLPT N1 level or close to a native speaker;
- Well-versed in office tools such as MS Word, Excel, Powerpoints to create various documents, reports, presentation slides, etc.;
- Outstanding communication skill to convey your thoughts effectively;
- Great time management skill to accomplish tasks in a timely manner;
- Top-notch presentation skill;
- Exceptional negotiation skill.
Aside from the above essential requirements, it is preferable if you also capable of the following:
- Knowledgeable about the off-shore software development model;
- IT related knowledge;
- Project management;
- Consulting experience.
- Salary package: Competitive and negotiable
- Performance review: 2 times/ year and incentive bonus at end of the year
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Premium health insurance
- Applicable for all normal benefits: insurance, 13th salary, annual outing trip, team building activities
- Sports activities: Football, swimming, badminton, guitar, gym, Calisthenics, yoga etc. (Company sponsor)
- Language training: English and Japanese (Company sponsor).
- Working environment: dynamic, innovative and friendly.