Bridge System Engineer (BSE)
- Position: BSE
- Work level: Member
- Salary: Attractive
- Location: Ho Chi Minh
- Open date: 16/05/2017
• Language training: Japanese, English (Company sponsor)
• Salary review: 2 times/ year and incentive bonus at the end of the year
• Salary package: competitive and negotiable
• Lunch & parking allowance
• Premium Health Insurance
• Applicable for all normal benefits: insurances, 13th salary, annual outing trip, team building activities, kick off 01 time/quarter
• Sport and club activities: Football, swimming, badminton, guitar, yoga etc. (Company sponsor)
- Be a co-coordinator and project manager to manage the team in order to achieve the projects’ objectives.
- Work in a young and dynamic working environment among Japanese and Vietnamese developers.
- Transfer System Requirements including system design, definition, development and operational activities from Japanese to Vietnamese and vice versa to developers
- Effective manage the project by closely communicating with Project team in Japan
- Join the Skype Meeting, Chat Meeting and face to face meeting using Japanese language
- Review code to ensure team’s work quality.
+ Education: University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 4-year experience in software development and IT field
- At least 4-year experience in development/project management and system design or managerial levels.
- Experience in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) is a plus
– Be good at Japanese speaking and written skills (2 kyu level)
– Be good at project management and communication skills
– Be good at analytical skills
– Be meticulous with effective follow-up skills
– Has ability to work in a dynamic and fast pace environment – Be proactive, ambitious, willing to work hard
– Has ability for self-studying/improving and teamwork spirit
Note: Only short-list of qualified candidates are invited to interview
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.