AI Data Scientist (Up to $2000)
- Work level: Member
- Salary: Up to $2000
- Location: Ho Chi Minh
- Open date: 28/11/2018
• Language training: Japanese, English (Company sponsor)
• Salary review: 2 times/ year and incentive bonus at the end of the year
• Salary package: competitive and negotiable
• Lunch & parking allowance
• Premium Health Insurance
• Applicable for all normal benefits: insurances, 13th salary, annual outing trip, team building activities, kick off 01 time/quarter
• Sport and club activities: Football, swimming, badminton, guitar, yoga etc. (Company sponsor)
At EVOLABLE ASIA, our colors don’t just make things – we make things possible.
Change the world by connecting people and capital with big ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing programming problems for our clients.
Let’s join our team that build massively scalable software and systems, and explore a new world of AI Technology.
For this role, you will:
– Upstream engineer (data scientist) required for AI data reporting project.
– The responsibilities are to analyze data gathered from clients and create reports in Japanese language.
– You will receive the specification documents in Japanese and make reports in Japanese.
– You will work together with a Vietnamese BSE in Japan.
– Basic knowledge of data analysis – Able to analyze provided data and write analysis report for the customer
– Basic knowledge of SVM, regression model, deep learning etc.
– Knowledge of written Japanese (customer requires reports in Japanese)
Why Join EVOLABLE ASIA?
– Benefits – Competitive salary and other attractive packages.
– Personal Development – Japanese learning opportunities with free-charge, Working with professional Japanese experts, Approaching latest technologies, and Challenging with new projects.
– Environment – You have chances to work in an honest, open-minded environment where people are trusted, fairly evaluated and empowered to do great things.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.