03 HTML Coders ($500 – $1000)
- Work level: Member
- Salary: $500 - $1000
- Location: Ho Chi Minh
- Open date: 28/11/2018
• Language training: Japanese, English (Company sponsor)
• Salary review: 2 times/ year and incentive bonus at the end of the year
• Salary package: competitive and negotiable
• Lunch & parking allowance
• Premium Health Insurance
• Applicable for all normal benefits: insurances, 13th salary, annual outing trip, team building activities, kick off 01 time/quarter
• Sport and club activities: Football, swimming, badminton, guitar, yoga etc. (Company sponsor)
If you are now looking for a mix-friendly environment where you can work with professional colleagues and balance between working and relaxing.
If you are now looking for a place where you can upgrade your knowledge – then EVOLABLE ASIA is where you belong.
Sounds good so far!
We are now seeking 03 enthusiastic and professional UI UX Designers for our projects.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience with website development and maintenance
• Experience in development HTML, CSS for multi-browser (understanding of HTML5 & CSS3),
• Experience in responsive design
• Experience with: Web front-end design, iOS app design, Android app design,
• Knowledge or Experience of following is an advantage: Bootstrap or equivalent framework
• Possible to think from customer point of view and explain its UX/UI flow
Design tool: Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD
Code editor: Sublime text
• Responsibility to his/her work.
• Communicate well with colleagues
• Have interests in business development
• Eagerness to learn new things and grow him/herself
• Voice up her/his own opinions with reasons
• Careful with the process of work
– All the above will be necessary for being inside our team.
• Japanese language skill
Why Join EVOLABLE ASIA?
– Benefits – Competitive salary and other attractive packages.
– Personal Development – Japanese learning opportunities with free-charge, Working with professional Japanese experts, Approaching latest technologies, and Challenging with new projects.
– Environment – You have chances to work in an honest, open-minded environment where people are trusted, fairly evaluated and empowered to do great things.
How to apply
After application screening, the next step will be a telephone interview with a member of our HR team. If successful, the final stage is face-to-face interview that will take place in our office.